- How do I help my baby get a good latch?
- How do I know if my baby is getting enough milk? How can I help him get more?
- Can I avoid sore nipples?
- Will my medication affect my baby?
- How do I fit breastfeeding into my life when I’m already so busy
Dr. Jack Newman and Teresa Pitman are two of the foremost lactation experts in Canada and have helped tens of thousands of new mothers find solutions that work. In this comprehensive guide, they share the most current information about breastfeeding and provide effective new strategies and solutions to make breastfeeding work for you.
“Everything you wanted to know about breastfeeding … Filled with current research, it still an easy fun read that makes breastfeeding seem absolutely doable.” LAMAZE INTERNATIONAL